Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 37 - Sara's Maiden Training

Group Leader
Was there a page missing? When the prime minister said love there was an asterix, what was that referring to? Since she said there's no love are we to interpret that as there just being eros between her and gil?
Not sure which mention of "love" you're referring to. If it's page 27, then the bottom panel
"No, I love Gil"
refers to 'ai', if it's the top panel
"Ara, I have never been in love."
, then it refers to 'koi'.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure which mention of "love" you're referring to. If it's page 27, then the bottom panel
"No, I love Gil"
refers to 'ai', if it's the top panel
"Ara, I have never been in love."
, then it refers to 'koi'.
Yeah those panels are the ones I meant - I was wondering how to interpret that exchange. She's is first wife so to speak, so how is it not koi? Or am I missing something ?

Aggregator gang
Yeah those panels are the ones I meant - I was wondering how to interpret that exchange. She's is first wife so to speak, so how is it not koi? Or am I missing something ?
She's saying that her love isn't mere koi (koi is worldly and shallow compared to ai), but ai (which is a deeper, spiritual and more profound kind of love).

Dex-chan lover
She's saying that her love isn't mere koi (koi is worldly and shallow compared to ai), but ai (which is a deeper, spiritual and more profound kind of love).
Sounds like she's lying, considering how horny they both are. IIRC she's jealous all the time, so no way that's spiritual love

Dex-chan lover
at least it gave us
ah_this_guy_is_trash.PNG

Dex-chan lover
Manga Classroom - The Life of the Former Great Manga

Aight damn I finished reading it now. Here's hoping for more future releases🙏

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread