Eiyuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 30.1 - Dungeon Labyrinth Demon Hunt I

Dex-chan lover
It's unusual, too unusual, to see Earnest portrayed as competent in anything other than fighting. She's actually providing a proper argument. Well, until the king asks her, which causes her to get tongue tied for the sake of the plot, rather than just repeating what she said mere seconds ago. Plot-induced stupidity is so trite.

Margarita is cool. So's the Ares.

I don't like the sound effects covering Earnest on page 20. It just makes her look like background.

Ah, yes, "Shoggoth". Just a random name for a harmless monster.

Aww, they're bonding. How cute.

That was the most random ass fanservice I've seen. And I've seen a lot.

Dex-chan lover
nude knight lady seems like the type of girl to take on everyone in the barracks with a smile then still have stamina after

Group Leader
It's unusual, too unusual, to see Earnest portrayed as competent in anything other than fighting. She's actually providing a proper argument. Well, until the king asks her, which causes her to get tongue tied for the sake of the plot, rather than just repeating what she said mere seconds ago. Plot-induced stupidity is so trite.

Margarita is cool. So's the Ares.

I don't like the sound effects covering Earnest on page 20. It just makes her look like background.

Ah, yes, "Shoggoth". Just a random name for a harmless monster.

Aww, they're bonding. How cute.

That was the most random ass fanservice I've seen. And I've seen a lot.
Thanks for the great feedback! I didn't notice it when typesetting, but you're right about page 20. I've updated the page to give Earnest more of the spotlight!

Users who are viewing this thread