Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 0 Ch. 0 - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Imagine dying then waking up as a baby being breastfed by one of your former comrades. The whole situation is so wacky.

Dex-chan lover
@TokenOtaku: Nobles and mages of corrupt moral fiber will whisk away the poor sap to be experimented on in secret, in hopes of unlocking the secret behind his reincarnation and possibly outright immortality.

Dex-chan lover
can they please stop reincarnating people into babies with all their memories still there
thats so insanely fucking wierd

Fed-Kun's army
@Kampfarsch my thoughts exactly. Either use the good old, "memories return as teenagers" or use the classic "memories don't return but glimpses of former knowledge does"

Double-page supporter
Argh my head hurts trying to figure out how the whole gender swap works with reincarnation

Double-page supporter
Its kinda creepy asf. Imagine your bff gets reincarnated as your child. BUT you have no idea of it

All that aside, an Illya clone is enough to keep me from dropping

Srsly don't start reading this, shitty plot, shitty development, shitty plot amor. The MC is just too obnoxious even tho he was some sort of assassin, love the concept that mc aint op bit me did they mess this up

Users who are viewing this thread