Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2 - Extra ②

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know if that art on the last page is real? Cause if so, this shit is looks like its going to be a wild ride.

Dex-chan lover
Thats tod nicole even younger than loli. Current nicole is loli nicole.

Dex-chan lover
Ok now we have a good justification for why Nicole doesn't tell even her former comrades (who should be trustworthy enough to keep a secret) that she's Reid's reincarnation. She already peeked at her mother and other women in various states of undress and even nudity for years; what do you think Maria and her hubby would do to him if they found out?

Dex-chan lover
@Reimos I doubt it was that low. Just not abnormally high. Probably realistic. However, badmouthing the dead isn't polite in decent cultures (unless they are really deserving), so they might as well let Finia retain her glorified image of person long gone. She'll be happier and more inspired that way.

Fed-Kun's army
@MarqFJA87
I wonder if the MC couldn't use the tried and tested "I have memories of a past life" formula. You know, pretend that, bit by bit, she's learning things she shouldn't know and have "flashbacks" of Reid. That way, the reveal would feel more gradual and acceptable to everyone involved.

@MarqFJA87
They wouldn't do anything to him. Reid's pranks may have been annoying but they obviously didn't keep Lyell and Maria from viewing him as a trusted comrade, and since then he died heroically and then spent seven years as a well-behaved little girl. So well-behaved that he almost starved to death rather than breastfeed from Maria, even.

If Nicole reveals herself as Reid, her parents are going to be overjoyed that he survived, frustrated that he kept his survival a secret for so long, insecure about whether their daughter was ever really theirs, and confused about how to relate to him/her from now on. Compared to all that, whether he used to be a minor perv in a past life is trivial.

Users who are viewing this thread