Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - First Time In Raum

Dex-chan lover
Man, gets a hanger-on friend and doesn't even get the boots to compensate. Need justice for the boots.

Dex-chan lover
And there's the added layer that Nicole is actually the key person to thank for her being free. So yeah, she's already a tedious character.

Double-page supporter
I don't like that type of character.
Doesn't even know that Nicole was a key player in her rescue, throws around her family name, changes her tune and attitude depending on the person and hangs on to an unwilling person who she was just being rude to when she finds out their status without any care for their opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Noob MC can't even buy boots! In our world he/she wouldn't be able to grab any toilet paper! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
finally that lame kidnapping arc finished. but when i look at it it only span around 3 chapters. if I read this series in one sitting I wouldn't be upset on how that arc progress. guess I should temporarily drop a series if the scanlator working on it is being lazy

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought she would let her get the boots to get on her good side... Nope! Lol

Dex-chan lover
@ValKnight: Need I remind you that she's still a child? And of aristocratic background, too? Tha'ts double justification for her behavior (from a logical POV, that is; it's still morally unacceptable, but that's what parental upbringing is supposed to be for).

Contributor
I think it's safe to translate "irasshaimase". That's not the kind of text you should leave in Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
while sure, they might both be young girls, miss cat girl is extremely naive to just believe the words of a girl she’s never met

Users who are viewing this thread