Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2

this scene is more graphic and detailed in the novel. Nicole would've died if Yuuri (god) hadn't intervened. The piano wire had ripped all the way through her arm and broken her bones. She was bleeding profusely.

She (he) was a hero in her previous life and managed to fight with just her thread abilities, you're telling me there's skills she doesn't know that she just figured out? I don't buy it

Dex-chan lover
why not the tread of her clothes? or is woven thread not counted? logic is always weird in story with magic...

Fed-Kun's army
Why would forcefully move the body make it stronger?^^ it would just break

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 If you mean using the clothes to move MC's body, then that's too lose. Unless they wore a skintight bodysuit, it wouldn't work as well as having thread wrapped around the body directly. If you mean using the clothes' threads as a test like the piano string and yarn, I imagine the string from clothing would be too thin and weak by itself. Maybe if they try using like, a ribbon or something made of string? But I'm not sure what the limits on thread manipulation would be. Does it effect thread bundled up? Or is it only limited to a string of threat? Etc.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bluedudu 3 possibilities,

1. the wire would just provide the strength and her bones are plenty strong enough for her to endure

2. the wire would also absorb the force of the impact instead of her arm

3. (the most likely) the author really wasn't thinking about the physics, biology of this

Fed-Kun's army
@xxxNothingxxx there are always new ways to use abilities, in this case, she/he never needed the ability to augment strength since she/he already had plenty of strength, there are always new ways apply skills

@RicardoLuis0 and no she's doing this with just her thread manipulation which she originally had in her previous life too

Dex-chan lover
soo since she lacks the knowledge how to correctly strengthen her body, she uses what she knows

but sitll randomly dropping that she often collapse still feels strange

Dex-chan lover
I mean...her entire wardrobe is made by threads. Could she not control her clothing instead? Might give her a bit better bracing too, instead of those loose threads. Plus it'd be hard for literally anyone to recognize their ability.

wait did the piano strings break, they should only be moving in one direction and not be under any sort of tension that would cause them to break, and even if they were in tension piano strings are normally in over 100 pounds of tension which I assume, when wrapped around your arm, would be able to cut right through the bone

Dex-chan lover
"I'm gonna run up that tree"
>runs headfirst into the tree

okay, I'll admit, that was kinda funny

I'm still confused about how Yuuri got to Godhood. After Yuuri cut a tree (i forgot what is name) and met Shota Hero And Yuuri's partner also became a dragon.
When did she become a god capable of reincarnating others?

Double-page supporter
It’s been ages since I last read Hakai Me no Yuuri. Still hoping it get at least a one shot manga just for that infamous first chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Users who are viewing this thread