Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2

Dex-chan lover
次回の更新は3月1日予定 !
--------------
The next update is scheduled for March 1st!

Wait, what? 3 months of waiting for next chapter?

The scanlation is pretty far behind, so don't pay any mind to what it says about when the next chapter comes out.

Dex-chan lover
ohh I see, released chapters are up to chapter 24 so it may be about this years march.

Aggregator gang
the heroes' party is reunited once more. well, one of them lost their penis but still pretty much a reunion.
66975360.jpg

Dex-chan lover
My only comment for this chapter is that it's spelled "treant", not "trent". Trent just makes me keep imagining they're going to go beat up a bunch of dudes named Trent.

Aggregator gang
Somehow I wish Gadil is the first one to realize whi she is.

Page 9, it says “he’ll be more than enthusiastic to come for her daughter “.

Should be “for his daughter”.

Also, in the novel translation, they call the dwarf Gadius rather than Gadols. I don’t know which is the correct name, but thought I’d note that.

Double-page supporter
No one ever learns that Nicole is reincarnated, I assume? (I'd be fine with that spoiler if anyone knows for sure.)

Double-page supporter
Dragons have too much power. We don't know what will happen if you take that in.
Actually we do - there are two prequel stories.
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hakai-me-no-yuuri/
and
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/half-dragon-slave-life/
The first being the origin of Yuuri (god who keeps helping out) and some other characters.
Even the title of the second one tells you enough to answer that question. There would a few returning characters from there too.

Now the stories are self-contained enough that you can read them in any order with no spoilage.

Dex-chan lover
good damit i hate when they use random german words
yeah sure they go south in the room ... now it sounds like they all make believe

Users who are viewing this thread