Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.1

Group Leader
I am the definition of procrastination.

>be me
>i started translation work on over 5 chapters
>i received 2 commissions
>i proceeded to not finish a single chapter and stop translating half way
>genderbender asked me where tf was my chapter
>i said my group has been working on it
>on the very last day of the deadline me and him set, i spent 4 hours straight doing the translation, cleaning, redrawing, quality, and typesetting
>be me. assert dominance on the fools

hang on. so this whole jungle bit was pointless? this manga has less than 30 chapters in 3+ years and the author still has the gall to write bullshit like that?

Contributor
So then the last few chapters were just an entire waste of time, then?

@Kenpi

Keep in mind this was originally a WN. Most likely, the author was writing in the spur of the moment.

Just a note, because it drives me batty every time I see it. "would of" is not correct. It's "would've" or "would have"

Dex-chan lover
This entire jungle expedition can be resumed to less than a single page of content, lol

Dex-chan lover
Like everyone else said, the small faint font was difficult to read.

Dex-chan lover
@Kenpi , some minor spoilers:
Not finding the flower queen where she should be, and finding a fire giant in her place, is a sign that something went very wrong and they'll have to fix that. Well, don't worry, they'll resume their expedition soon.

@xyzzy @Hoezell @Grimwear - the manga keeps the web novel's painfully slow pacing. If the manga artist was more brave and experienced, she could have, indeed, compressed the boring parts of the story and focused on more fun parts.
Well, I suspect hiring a better artist would be more expensive, and the story is just not worth it.

@RimuruXD translation error on page 3. Maria isnt saying "you.." The アナタ here means "Darling" or "Dear". A common way for married women to call their husbands.

Dex-chan lover
Are you guys just gonna keep swapping back and forth with translating, or something? Prefer it if you'd either team up or just let one group do the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
@RimuruXD
Thanks for the chapter, mate!
One little mistake though on p4, panel in the middle: "I would of hit on him" should be "I would've (or would have) hit on him)".

So this entire jungle part was completely pointless filler... kinda sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread