Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.1

When reading from right to left with double pages, the pages are misplaced. The right one are on left are and left one on right area. I'm used of it because mainly translator don't care at all about this but seeing that you let the blank page (wich is here to place pages on the good area) I think it's because you forgot to precise that your "introduction credit" page should be a solo page isn't it ?

@RimuruXD I think what Aotaiga was saying is that the first and possibly fourth pages should be marked as single pages. I guess there's a setting or something for that? I don't know, I've never uploaded anything to this site, I just read things. When you set the Page Rendering setting to Double it's suppose to display double pages as, well, double pages so you can see full two page spreads as they were meant to be seen. As it is when that setting is on, the two page spread, pages 2 and 3, are separated.

Group Leader
@xiazixin A T :D

In all seriousness, though, it appears Trents (or Treants, as they're called in The Witcher) are simply nods to the Ents created by Tolkien, who based his creatures on folklore of talking trees around the world. Ents are human-shaped trees, while Trents are fully fledged trees with branches resembling arms and hands.

Users who are viewing this thread