Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't it be Queen's Nectar (flower) or Sap (tree)? Because honey is something bees make.

Dex-chan lover
ha... even if they kill the ones there, others will show up later, even if isn't thieves, what about adventurers, or worst... noble trash.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it honey is kinda like calling cake batter cake. Not EXACTLY correct, but wrong in a really weird way.

this is some really low level negotiating though

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan - In the WN, they said that treants and their queen are under kingdom's protection. Because it's an elven kingdom, and because they don't want a war against treants. Adventurers in good standing would not go there, and lesser adventurers normally can't steal something that well-guarded.

Dex-chan lover
"Either capture them or kill them, we don't care, as long as they go away"
"alright we'll beat em up"
"whoa there, I never said to beat them up..."

Double-page supporter
It is nearly time for
the return of the assassin Reid
which I think I'll enjoy seeing drawn.

@kaminomikan
ha... even if they kill the ones there, others will show up later
It isn't the case that just anyone can pull it off though.

@YamiryuuZero
Surprise Quest: Kill or Capture the thieves!
Rewards: Nectar
500 EXP
Rusted Sword
Oh... you don't know how almost fitting that comment is.
Surprise Quest: rescue the hostage kidnapped by those very thieves.
Rewards:
Nectar
Exposing the fact that Reid has indeed been reincarnated, and is in town. Which then leads to
Maxwell figuring everything out.
A dagger created by Yuuri that can cut through anything once you know the phrase to activate it.
Praise the God of Destruction!
A ring that can create illusions, also created by Yuuri.

Group Leader
@SteveJust We (the other scanlation team) have seemed to make that mistake too. The problem is that there is no direct word for Nectar in Japanese. They use the same word "honey" for nectar. We will make sure to change that and also notify @genderbenderbb2

@relopokilolo What doess it tell about my mind when this is the first thought I get when hearing of honey/nectar of the queen, too?
So much H material for doujins.

Dex-chan lover
RAq3gFm.png

You know the writing can be better when the author doesn't have to explain the obvious to us.

This whole conflict/arc already feels like it's dragging on too long especially since the writing/dialogue is poor.
Do any novel readers know if this will get better?

Users who are viewing this thread