Eiyuu no Musume Toshite Umarekawatta Eiyuu wa Futatabi Eiyuu o Mezasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
Wait, really? She just stumbles onto the hideout out of pure coincidence? God, this story sure loves making things convenient for the plot to move forward. The author really lacks creativity when it comes to natural transitions for the narrative to continue.

Dex-chan lover
wow, of all hundreds of houses she passed through, she miraculously found the kidnappers house. wooooooooow such convenience

Dex-chan lover
That's awfully convenient, she just stumbles upon their hideout by accident instead of doing an investigation

Fed-Kun's army
Well shit, she never learns what happened to her the last time she tried to be a hero, ALONE huh?

Dex-chan lover
I am 99.9999 certain there was a much longer and much more involved process in resolving this, involving her acting on her own, in the web novel.

Wahahaha the manga author sucks so bad, she conveniently found the hideout by pure chance 🤣
I'm just going to resolve the "get drugs to fix her health" plot then I'll just show myself out the door

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

I just want to see the bad guys get their ass kicked

Dex-chan lover
Why are you people so allergic to coincidences? They're a staple of adventure fiction about children.
Our MC isn't the type to think logically, it's the catgirl's job.

@Fushiginiku - in the web novel, she also stumbles upon this house by coincidence.
The part about her acting alone starts now.
But that much was obvious.

@Notesha - yep, she isn't going to let the bandits hurt the girl for longer. She's a hero.

Fed-Kun's army
@flannan Like I said, why go ALONE? She doesn't remember what happened to her the last times she tried playing the hero ALONE? She got killed, reincarnated and let her ass handled by bandits, got rescued by plot armor, and she's weak as hell because her body can't handle the reincarnation and the blessing of her previous life. She's not a hero, she's an entire circus.

Dex-chan lover
Author: Let's make the MC find the hideout by accident because I can't be bothered to think of a way to move the plot forward otherwise and let MC face them ALONE AGAIN while she clearly have the time to call for backup because she is the MC.
Editor: Yup great idea! Let's publish this.

Dex-chan lover
@Notesha - because the bandits might hurt or even rape the little girl if the MC doesn't act now?
Because boring hobbits who don't risk their life don't get to be main characters?
Because asking for reinforcements is not an assassin thing?

Fed-Kun's army
@flannan But why the hell she have to sneak out ALONE? She has her loving family and trustworthy friends so why the fuck she has to go ALONE? THRICE
People prefer boring hobbits who don't risk their life like an idiot and unnecessary be main characters than the ones who do and are saved by plot armor.
Asking for reinforcements (which includes scout, information broker, insider or a partner in crime) is also an assassin thing. An assassin should not bite off more than they can chew.

Dex-chan lover
For super secret thieves, they're plot is being discovered awful easily.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad - it's not that they're super secret. They just have a guy with "sneak" skill, just like the one the MC has.
Since anybody can have such a skill, it doesn't indicate any kind of competence from the rest of the gang.
For example, they don't have the connections to sell the seeds. And they didn't think of that before stealing.

@Notesha - we have different views on what makes a good MC, I guess.
But this time, she's running around at night alone, so that she can train in her "string" skill. She hid it from her parents, because it would be a too obvious indication she's reincarnated Reid.

Dex-chan lover
She says she's hiding her hair. It's flowing out all over the place. *Facepalm*

Users who are viewing this thread