Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Contributor
The two girls are drawn way too similar. It was hard telling them apart in that fight. One of them should have had black hair or short hair or something.

Dex-chan lover
@crocolligator

Should probably get used to that.

Honestly, Inglis is more like an attack dog and just lets Rani take all the glory anyway. She just wants to fight strong opponents- and even when there's a possible moral dilemma she just shrugs and stands aside. She's trying to be an almighty janitor, basically. Her reasoning was that she did the whole 'being a hero' thing in her past life- and there seems to be no remnants of her previous kingdom. So she just wants to fight strong enemies, and protect her family/Rani.

She lets Rani take most of the credit usually for that reason. A thing that helps is that Rani is also stupid OP compared to the average person so most will believe her.

Aggregator gang
Oh cool, a fight no one wanted, isn't necessary, and just wastes time. Nice.
@Anreon at least it's not the other Eiyuu manga that wastes so much time on stupid shit like rando mercenaries

Dex-chan lover
Strong Opponent: If you continue this path I WILL FIGHT YOU!
MC: Wow Really! Yes!
Strong Opponent: ... Uh what?

Battlejunkie MC's are fun in manga's where they are pretty misplaced :p

Dex-chan lover
@crocolligator - the bad thing about being from a time of war, like the protagonist's previous life, is that you get used to death. Our MC is quite low on humanity.
Also, death isn't as scary if you know there is life after death on your own example.

Fed-Kun's army
"oh you're approaching me?"
"GAWD DAMN RIGHT I AM!"
"wait no go home"

Double-page supporter
I think I know why Eris snapped at Leon during the banquet !
She's probably into cute girls and was just recently dumped by her crush/girlfriend (and thus wanted to be alone, in the middle of brooding) so when Leon came and introduced two cute girls to her without a care she got angry because as he said himself, "he couldn't read the mood". And that's why she went to save Inglis from the clutches of a pervert because she probably look like her ex.
That's just my rose-tinted theory but I hope it's real !

Dex-chan lover
This manga isn't for me. I hate the villain, and unreasonable turn of events like this. I thought I would drop this manga since the kidnapping scene but I gave this manga more chance to change my mind. But nope, the flow is the same and it's boring...maybe I hate shonen's style manga.

Dex-chan lover
I can never get over how these reincarnated MC who still retained the mind of a wise old man yet behave no different than a generic teenager protagonist during these situation. Would be refreshing to see one where one's old age and experience really affect how they approach problems and offers a complete different view than the people around who are all younger than him.

He could redesign the female armor to be more functional and start a trend where it's not skirt and garter belt. Secretly disposing people in one shot instead of exposing himself.

Kind of like how Sousou no Frieren handled its elf protagonist who is much older than her peers

He has seen everything. Gotta cover up the evidence.
Also, I have a liking for shy buff men. But I don't expect for him to be paired with anyone anyway. A bit sad.

Users who are viewing this thread