Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~

Following this and awaiting an English translation, because I am trash and this is in my trash wheelhouse.

Genderswap. Check
Fantasy Adventure. Check

Ok follow. Can't wait for English translations.

p.s. LN in Japanese only, so going to read it tonight using Google Translate. Pain, but worth it for untranslated stuff. ((Origanal Japanese LN https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2933fj/ ))

Dex-chan lover
EN translation's pretty hard to understand at times, is the source material this opaque or is it just a rushed translation?

His/her new name is inglis yu yusu?
Where did chris name came from?

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear...this needs some work. Proofreading, they keep swapping baby Chris's name for his former name...if they even spelled it correctly...a lot of grammar and terminology are off...

The story flow is otherwise fine. Hoping for improvements. I'd like to see more.

Aggregator gang
To be honest I tried to read this series WN and found out that its pretty boring/mediocre. The only pleasing is the character design.
I've read the WN and found out its pretty boring. I had to quit it on early chapters.
MC suppose to be strong since she receive OP cheat from the goddess, but when it comes to battle scene it is not that strong as I expected.
Although she herself admit it that among the strongest people, she herself is on the lowest rank due to the King position preventing her from training on mastering the OP cheat that was given by the goddess. So when she reincarnated, she decided to give up the path of fame and went to the path of strongest.
So the MC characteristic is a battle junkie. Always wishing for stronger opponent and it annoys me. She's the type to battle the opponent on the same level so she can improve and only use the trump card (op cheat) if she's losing. The first real battle that she had is battling with someone who tried to save her from giving her body to some sky people(blackmail). So why she battle the person who's about to save her you ask? its simple because she's a battle junkie. Basically she's a fucking simpleton. The battle scene is not that interesting either. Nothing pique my interest. Plain and boring battle scene. I can't explain it here because I fucking forget about it. Nothing even worth remembering. This manga might help with the visual, I guess its pleasing to read compare to the WN

Doesn't sound like this manga will be good. Shame since I really like the art and it was pretty funny seeing reborn old man knight king grinning ear to ear upon seeing his reflection as a 5 yr old girl.

Seems a bit promising, hopefully the people saying that the story is bad are just nitpicky about it.

Users who are viewing this thread