Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~

i was afraid he was gonna turn gay for some guy but gladly the story is focused around a group of loli

Aggregator gang
@Wendigo_King

Didn't she say that it'll will prevent her freedom? In the previous life, she was duty bound and couldn't do what she wanted to do so, he decided to reincarnate just to do what he wanted. Remember, being the hero and then king wasn't a choice, it was duty from the goddess.

Hmm... the future chapters are grey, can't guess where the story will go

Double-page supporter
This feels like MC wants to become a badass with their own strength, no need for the runes to limit him/her.

Also hoping for an interesting discussion on how his/her preferences evolve once puberty hits.

Moar plis. Moar.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad MC. 🙂 Seems like he/she is enjoying herself like https://mangadex.org/title/19733/magical-trans

Because Runes are for n00bs!

@Armsdealer12
I'm also interested in seeing this, but something tells me the MC only cares about fighting strong opponents...

My reincarnated old man can't possibly be this cute!!

@Diamona
Nice, I'll wait for a few more chapters before I plunge in.

This trash

I'm not sure how someone can read the same story over and over again and still like it but hey that's me

Thank you for the new chapter release. The main female character looks more beautiful now that she is a teenager.

Users who are viewing this thread