Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~

I just saw a comment on Mangakakalot that said that the next chapter will be after covid vaccine is released and it made me laugh so hard so here it is! 🥰😂😂

Thanks for putting that symbol in the title. Helps people realize the end result of the genderswap, which in this case is a girl.

Fuckin hate gender swap manga cause I can’t rap to the mc without being gay

They should have put an ecchi trash on it or something so if you're going to read this the manga shows naked bodies and so on so yeah JUST A HEADS US BEFORE R READING THIS

Bonjour je m'occupe de la secte du scan
Si vous n'aimez pas le manga merci de ne pas détruire notre travail en perdant du temps pour marquez des commentaires négatifs
Certaines personnes aiment se style de manga (dont ceux qui traduisent ) de plus aucune scène ecchi se trouve dans se manga

Je vous remercie de votre compréhension

They should have put an ecchi trash on it or something so if you're going to read this the manga shows naked bodies and so on so yeah JUST A HEADS US BEFORE R READING THIS
Wut? Just because of that one ass shot? 1 panel in a manga in more than 300 pages warrants ecchi tag you think? Lol

Knowing a certain vtuber that makes the cover illustration for this manga and light novel is pretty cool. Didn't really notice it at first until I started getting used to seeing more and more of their artwork and then remembered this manga's cover art being very similar

Double-page supporter
How the hell is it Transsexual. Hes literally born a girl and died as a male in his previous life. Genderswap would of been fine.

Might as well read a manga about tyrannical loli on her way through world domination while chugging a whole bottle of spirytus and singing a revolution song together with 7 million army of lolis.

ahh I swear if there's any action in the gender bender it always gets dropped like 80 percent of the time at some point. Well most of the gender benders get dropped in general... this one was a fun one to bad.

Users who are viewing this thread