Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tensei su ~Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Friendship? When did that happen? More like rivalry I say but that ain't the half of it. Is this a mistake from the translations or the author is just being a softy to a murderer, racist and probably a rapist. I mean, she does has that Goku personality. Just glad didn't gave the guy a sensu bean lol
Just kill the damn thing.

Dex-chan lover
For the sake of our past friendship... I will kill you slowly and painfully with this stick. Unlike one-shot destruction that happened to that dragon when I was a baby.

@jimmyclear - apparently, the gauntlets guy poisoned the highlander to become like that. I guess that poison works better on people who have a lot of magic.
Makes me wonder if all the crystal monsters are created artificially too, probably by highlanders.

@Stalkerman - hard to say. Maybe they're cowards who wouldn't dare. Maybe most of them are actually good people, and are happy to get rid of that guy.
But if they do send an army... think of all the experience to be gained there!

Rest in pieces, you scum.

I don't like it when MCs are merciful, but as long as the scum us dead... All is well.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Rahal? Not interested!

Toddler Rani is so damn adorable.

@ac1d1c and to others err... "b1tching" (forgot the proper word) about the phrase "it's and old friendship"

Based on the LN/WN translations. It was translated as
"Due to my past relationship with him, let me be the one to finish him off."
Basically, I think the manga translation made an error.

(Spoiler tag because I am now paranoid.)

Aggregator gang
it's an old friendship

You dumb bitch, he tried to rape you and multiple people who are actually supposed to be your friends, lol.

ah yes, ya know thats the mc when they starts whipping out a wooden stick and saying lets end this.

Enx

Idk why you would upload chapter 9 when 8.2 wasn't uploaded yet but i guess i'll go read it on some other site.

@Rugid
butt if we dont have this google translaye and shit scanlation , we cant read it 🤣
welp guess u know japanese so its doesnt matter to you sir 🤔

-how to speed up translation into english after 3 months?
-russian users have to translate into english

Double-page supporter
Another short chapter of "My uncle of severals y/old who happens to be a chick 15y/old now can't be this cute" man.

Dex-chan lover
> He escape when he already memorize whats under down there on the pantsu of Inglis.... So nice seeing it without blockade...

> At first, im a bit hesitant to enjoy the beauty of our MC because he was an old man inside, and acting like an old man young again in this era.
How ever, since that was the past, i will think of her as a full pledge woman now in the body and soul, and enjoy all pantsu shots in ever chapter....
She's in my strike zone after all...

Double-page supporter
About as close to Doomsday as the character design could get without earning a cease-and-desist letter from DC.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot what she was originally gonna do, but this the perfect opportunity to kill him!

Users who are viewing this thread