Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Hero and The Sage, engagement …

Dex-chan lover
I was lowkey expecting there'll be a noble brat that's aiming for Elria and interrupted them. Oh well I'm pretty sure the author save it later for the academy arc.

And about Reid's magic, it'll be a body strengthening type isn't it?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hnng, she must be thinking that those "dressed up" stories of reid's undying love for elria that culminated to him rushing through hostile territory to her funeral, just so he could die by her side, were fake. When in reality it was all exactly reality

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to follow along with this, but so far, it's going a little too smoothly. I'm hoping this magic academy setting will have more conflict.
On the contrary I'm hoping for this to not be bogstandard isekai romcom, and instead have nearly no conflict and them instead getting to flirt a lot together in a sugar-sweet romance.
That said, I don't see that happening. Too rare to see something rare, for it to be anything likely to happen.

Supporter
Chill dad 😆

Picsart-23-04-19-02-37-27-980.jpg

Dex-chan lover
damn it was just getting to the good part
I was thinking the same, so I searched for the novel and I stumbled upon more chapters from the manga. I found 5 chapters in total... only thing is, they are in Spanish. So I can only say that it looks interesting, but I don't understand a single word of it.

Edit: Now I am reading the novel and trying to connect the two in my head. Only shows how desperate an impatient weeb can get.

Users who are viewing this thread