Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The hero and the sage and the youn…

Group Leader
some spoilers from the raws

basically the teacher is Reid's right hand man from their previous life, the dude who cried, reincarnated as a woman. Uses undead magic, gets confronted by Reid after and its there that this is revealed, 8.2 is not yet out so i dunno what happens next
She is not the reincarnation of his right hand, but descendant of his right hand

Supporter
Dude practically introduced himself, "Hello, I am the designated noble student bully villain, please enjoy my inevitable humiliation."

This is exactly what I was talking about with my previous post. If Reid wasn't actually a mature, intelligent adult, and was instead the kind of extremely powerful teenager everyone thinks he is, that's exactly the kind of interaction that could get someone killed. This is exactly what the government should be trying to prevent.

I mean, the chapter's still entertaining, but seeing the literal exact problem I wrote about crop up within the first minute of the first day is... annoying. No bullies in these manga have any sort of survival instinct. It's weird.

Dex-chan lover
She is not the reincarnation of his right hand, but descendant of his right hand
oh is that the case? i thought she was because of how the last page showed them side by side lol

Dex-chan lover
some spoilers from the raws

basically the teacher is Reid's right hand man from their previous life, the dude who cried, reincarnated as a woman. Uses undead magic, gets confronted by Reid after and its there that this is revealed, 8.2 is not yet out so i dunno what happens next
Small correction

the girl is the descendant of his right hand man, not his reincarnation

Dex-chan lover
Reid should hurry up and impregnate her.

Also, worthless noble dude. I always find it retarded when a noble can't accept the words of someone superior to them solely because of their pride. Hope he gets knocked down a few.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread