Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The mystery deepens

Dex-chan lover
Really?:question:
ptoClOW.jpg[IMG]

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why does he act like a total virgin when hes lived an entire lifetime?

Hell, if it was revealed he never had sex in his previous life and was so battle focused that he is a total virgin then ok... I guess. Still, this old cliche is kinda dumb when you are over 100 years old.

Dex-chan lover
Why does he act like a total virgin when hes lived an entire lifetime?

Hell, if it was revealed he never had sex in his previous life and was so battle focused that he is a total virgin then ok... I guess. Still, this old cliche is kinda dumb when you are over 100 years old.
I kinda think that's his background. I'm not familiar with the original novel but from what we've read so far it seems like in his previous life he only really had eyes for Elria, so he never got any kind of romantic experience with any other girl.

God I wish I had a wife that loved me as much as that.
Forgive me for shilling a different manga, or more specifically manhua, but I really like "Please Behave, My Wife." The girl in that one has a mischievous teasing streak but she treats her future husband really really well.

Users who are viewing this thread