Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Hero's First Disciple

Dex-chan lover
Elria's limited to tier 3 by the principal because the school barrier, building, and geography cant handle more than that

Regardless of who knows the thing about her being the actual sage reincarnated, her public nickname is "Sage's Reincarnation" for the sole reason that her magic is OP as fuck
Gotcha, thanks (and the following posts also saying that).

Though, as sumipe also says, it seems a bit odd for her to be prohibited, while this girl's guardian dragons (which the teacher says are calamitous in their own right) are allowed. Last chapter it's implied that there's something off about the contract, so they might not actually be that powerful, but that doesn't matter much if the teachers seem to be under the impression they're still that powerful. Seems like Elria should be allowed to use magic at least of the tier that would give her a fighting chance against the OP magic the other student's using (vs zero chance like mentioned here), but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
...How in the hell can you lose with all those dragons on your side.
My money is on self-destruct, but that requires her to be able to fight on par or even suppress Elria, which I'm not sure would happen.

Dex-chan lover
So the student who can use really strong magic has had handicaps placed on her... but the student who can apparently summon an army of unbeatable godlike dragons doesn't receive any restrictions?...
FAVORITISM!
BIGOTRY!
DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM!
:qq:

Dex-chan lover
Only the Avatar who can control the 4 elements can stop them. But when the exam needs him the most, he is forbidden from joining in.

Dex-chan lover
inb4somethingbadhappensrightafterthebattlethatmaycausemctointervenetostopwhoevercausedthatincident

COUGH
GASP
COUGH
AHEM

...Yeah, yeah. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Ever since that dragon girl showed up the story has been taking a nosedive for me 🥲..

Reid is just straight up being banned from participating, because he's too strong on an RATED exam, which also is required for him to marry

Eleria is banned from using ANYTHING above tier 3, while everyone else can use whatever they want like those ridiculous dragons and that dragongirl is all smug about fighting Eleria, while either pulling dirtytricks, or fighting her with the most unfair restrictions 😐

Like whats wrong with that academy they're punishing people for being strong 😶

Last edited:
Yeah it's strange the dragon girl is all about a fair fight but then come with 5 dragon against someone who can only use tier 3 magic in an exam???

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey the Dragon Rulers are back. And there's a lot of them. Evenly match or some other board breaker will do the trick.
No cute bakouple moment this chapter but we did see Elria being Elria. :dogkek: :clap:
1eD9gsj.jpeg

Clap clap clap

We're not married yet!

That's what you're worried about!?

Supporter
Or they were summoned by her a long time ago and don't want to fight her:smugnako:
That sounds quite plausible lol, lets see how it unfolds. Since the one who only mentioned something about the old times having dragons was Reid (that there were no dragons in Altein).

Dex-chan lover
Gotcha, thanks (and the following posts also saying that).

Though, as sumipe also says, it seems a bit odd for her to be prohibited, while this girl's guardian dragons (which the teacher says are calamitous in their own right) are allowed. Last chapter it's implied that there's something off about the contract, so they might not actually be that powerful, but that doesn't matter much if the teachers seem to be under the impression they're still that powerful. Seems like Elria should be allowed to use magic at least of the tier that would give her a fighting chance against the OP magic the other student's using (vs zero chance like mentioned here), but oh well.
It is kinda odd, though I just assume that the dragons arent that powerful compared to Elria

Not that I mind too much about power levels, I'm only here for bakacouple moments and smug Alma

Users who are viewing this thread