Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Magic Academy's entrance exam

Dex-chan lover
Elria gives off Futaba vibes and I’m here for it. Also can’t say I’m not jealous of the girl that summoned and tamed all four dragon symbols of her country. That sounds like it has major religious implications.

Fed-Kun's army
So where is the usual trope when some other boy wants Elria and challenge Reid? Especially when Reid is a commoner
I hope it's not here in this manga though, because the manga pretty satisfying so far
that's for sure gonna happen after he gets accepted... there's no way it doesn't in this type of manga

Supporter
her LIFELINE!
I believe in cinnamon roll supremacy!

image.png

Fed-Kun's army
it's not much but little touches like making foreign clothes actually look different is a neat little thing that makes the manga better. Just tiny little touches of worldbuilding actually do a lot to differentiate yourself from the pack when so many fantasy mangas just reuse the same tropes.

Dex-chan lover
it's not much but little touches like making foreign clothes actually look different is a neat little thing that makes the manga better. Just tiny little touches of worldbuilding actually do a lot to differentiate yourself from the pack when so many fantasy mangas just reuse the same tropes.
As the saying goes, "the devil's in the details".

Dex-chan lover
I love this

I hope this is not harem

This is not harem right?

Supporter
I love this

I hope this is not harem

This is not harem right?
There no reason for it to be. Even taking their previous lives into account there isn't anyone else then or now that they have any connection to. Let alone one that's as deep and meaningful as the one they have.

Users who are viewing this thread