Eko Eko Azarak

Group Leader
I took the liberty to add Comedy genre tag, because there are some bang on moments of black humour.

Power Uploader
Yeah I 'll get around at some point to re-uploading the earlier stuff. I've typos and a few other minor fixes to make to some of the older chapters before then though, so can't promise when exactly it'll be.

Double-page supporter
Wow, chapter 38 is actually a coherent story where there's nobody who is evil just for the sake of being evil, all the bad actions have motives and nobody does anything utterly insane. I'm impressed!

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 38 may be the weirdest chapter so far, just for how much sense it made, and yet since this manga is all over the place it makes sense to get at least one like this.

This is such an utterly ridiculous manga, I adore it. Lots of STARDUST THE SUPER WIZARD vibes.

It's really interesting, but the art is just about the worst I've ever seen published. This guy can't even draw a bull without udders.
And the limbs stretching and compressing like balloons. Wow.
If this was a western artist, I would be certain he was tripping on drugs.

Acarphinusthe art is just about the worst I've ever seen published.
The art is the late 70 eraly 80 manga style next try see the age of the manga you are reading.

The manga was published by Akita Shoten, with serialization on Weekly Shōnen Champion from September 1, 1975 to April 9, 1979[2] and compiled into 19 volumes[3] published from March 1976[4] to July 1979.[5]

That may or may not be a simple mistake by the artist, but dismissing this manga as having "the worst I've ever seen published" is a pretty weird statement, considering that this is simply what manga used to look like back in the days. The black magic parts, depicting demons and such, look pretty damn good at that.

Dex-chan lover
Not too fond of all the animal sacrifices, but the manga is oddly hilarious at times. The girl was getting uppercuts and roundhouse kicks every other chapter at one point.

"You won't do my homework!?!?!?"
-GERMAN SUPLEX-

"Late for school!?!?"
-SHORYUKEN-

this work is an absurdism masterpiece, from the way misa gets hit all the time to the jokes. i can only hope this doesn't gets dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread