Eldias Lord: Megami ni Moratta Zettai Shinanai Kyuukyoku Skill de Nanatsu no Dungeon o Kouryaku Suru - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
BRUHHHHHH

Time to hit the novels. I want more.
Not sure there's that much material if we count the untranslated manga chapters as well. Novel might be still ongoing but only two volumes so far, and webnovel is only 67 chapters so far.

What really doesn't make much sense is the manga being 80 chapters AND complete, in light of the above. Did they use a time machine?...

Dex-chan lover
Not sure there's that much material if we count the untranslated manga chapters as well. Novel might be still ongoing but only two volumes so far, and webnovel is only 67 chapters so far.

What really doesn't make much sense is the manga being 80 chapters AND complete, in light of the above. Did they use a time machine?...
Manga adapt from webnov and a nov adapt from manga is a thing. But idk, could be wrong.
But, manga ended earlier than webnov is.. Kinda new to me? Like tf happen XD
Maybe just some seasonal end or sum

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

So only the lvl 1 need 100 mil exp?
The next one till the cap r normal requirement?
What a cheat...
XD...

Is the novel translated?

Dex-chan lover
That's actually an awesome goal I'm glad MC's aspirations are so high. Now I'm excited.

Users who are viewing this thread