Eldias Lord: Conquer the Seven Dungeons with the Ultimate Skill of Undying given to you by the Goddess.

Dex-chan lover
interesting 1st chapter for me

also IM SPEED

I haven't read it yet because I'm planning to stack it until at least 5 chaps, but the cover is telling me that he's gonna be a naive MC, I hope I'm just imagining things.

I know we have gotten the details on the "never die" skill, but I feel like "Ever-Living" sounds better.

Power Uploader
"Never die" lmfao. Wouldn't it be better for him to use that skill to keep farming exp until he becomes overpowered? What the fuck is he doing as a porter boy? These mangas man.....

Group Leader
@Arin-san

Because he has so much XP needed to level that it's basically impossible for him to do so.

Gao

To be honest, ever since learning what happened with ciel in tsukihime when i was younger. Never being able to die is a horrible power.

Power Uploader
@KiTA Yeah no, how is it impossible? If he keeps defeating high level monsters again and again, he can basically be invincible. If not levelling up, at least he'll be way too OP.

@Arin-san

TL:DR
MC is not a dumbass, he's just efficient.

Based on the information given to us in the first chapter, him farming for his own exp would take ungodly amount of time especially since he does not have any offensive skills (assuming that the whole island runs on videogame logic). Tho he Technically hold a sword and swing it around he probably would have a very difficult time since he does not have the swordsmanship skill.

Him being a porter is probably the most interesting way for him to gather exp by leeching to other players(assuming that the whole island runs on videogame logic). Because you got to keep in mind that his skill at start is just the goddess' blessing which gives him, by the looks of it, immortality. Yeah he could train to get the swordsmanship skill the way he got all those other "resist" skill but that would take so much time with a shit ton of hurt because he is "immortal" not invulnerable, or he would spend years of his life not gathering exp and jut hitting a dummy until he learn a basic skill.

So basically, him being a porter gave him an opportunity to be useful in the field and him being immortal makes him useful in combat by taking the aggro of the monsters effectively becoming a tank without spending a dime on equipment. and he's able to acquire useful defensive skills which could still benefit him even if he transition into a more active role in combat once he acquire a good offensive skill.

Group Leader
It seems that I selected the right series to pick up, hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Shounen... the mc looks like a baby... sword... insert miss me with that shit Drake meme

Edit- the cover kinda jebaited me, the first chapter is alright and the mc doesn't look like a 12y old. The writing does a good job of explaining by showing instead of dumping a shitton of text, so it's already better than most works of this genre. Tho the first chapter didn't show a whole lot so the rest remains to be seen.

@Tsudow
Yeah, I'm glad you did, I enjoyed it so far and I'm looking forward to more. 🍻
Thanks for the release mate

It will better than if protagonist stop use baby face . He should cooler than if he have strong skill

Users who are viewing this thread