Eleceed - Ch. 112 - Chapter 112

Thank you for the mass release!!! The Escape from Union arc was done in essentially one seating. Thank you very much for that. I hope that you'll be able to keep up with the raws soon.

yayaya i just found these many chaps today! i am gonna bingge read from chap 88 to this one! wish me luck!!!

Aggregator gang
wow thanks!! i really hope the misunderstand with iseul gets cleared up i really like her...

Dex-chan lover
Wow thanks for the massive release, now it'll just take 6 months for webtoon English to catch up instead of 4. The pain of reading ahead is upon us.

Dex-chan lover
...not that I’m ungrateful but I already read this on YouTube..actually stated off eleceed here on the site then moved on to webtoon when it stopped then moved onto YouTube when webtoon was behind lol

OMG! Thank you so much for this mass release !! I can’t wait to find out what happens next

I just read from chapter 88 to now. Thank you so so so so so much for translating this!

Aggregator gang
Went from 91 to chapter 112 between 3 AM and 5 AM. That sleep was sacrificed for the greater good, it was very much worth it.

thank you so much again for mass release! It would've been so agonizing to wait another half year or so for Webtoon to release all these chapters, I really appreciate everything <3

awesome fight. Kicking myself cuz I can't remember hot union guy's name. I am so bad at names 😭

Users who are viewing this thread