Eleceed - Ch. 120 - Chapter 120

@appledog bruh stop being picky find some other place where they have better translations and the same amount of chapter dipshit

@radkube cry harder. If people don't want criticism of their work then make a good product. Once it's released to the public it's fair game. This shit is legit as bad if not worse than google TL tier. I can hold my phone up to the Korean panels on my screen with the google TL app and get almost identical results. Hell looking at the raw pics will give me a similar level of plot understanding.

Double-page supporter
If you are whining about the quality of the translation just wait for the official Webtoon translation to catch up.

While I appreciate the translating, I think it's fair to criticize the quality here. They claim the pages have been 'proof read' when they very obviously have not. It they admitted they are were speeding through chapters to get them out for us, that would be one thing. Beggers can't be chooses after all. But claiming they have been proof read and quality checked is just a lie. Anyone with eyes and a decent grasp of English can see that isn't true. And the person 'proofing' it is supposedly the same person 'translating' it. You can't proof your own stuff, it's way more difficult because your brain fixes things automatically since you know what you meant to write. This is assuming they actually read it more than once which seems unlikely. I can't believe the typesetter didn't fix any of this. I appreciate the effort of the cleaner and any money they used to purchase the raws but everyone else is phoning it in. If you enjoy this webtoon enough to share it with others, then have some pride and present it in the best way you can to others as the original author would have wanted. That's really the least you can do, since fanlations are in a legal gray area from the start.

@M00nSlippers don't bother. The translators clearly don't care, they even have the audacity to ask for donations and want to set up a pateron, and the fans are brain dead idiots that would literally eat shit on a plate if I have it to them because "its free" and "we shouldn't be picky". Looks like all this group wants is a quick buck and e-peen points.

I came to the comment section wanting to see all praises for jiwoo but got shit instead. Just be damn grateful, it’s not that they forced you to read their translations. Don’t like it? Then skip it. Just as simple as that

Supporter
AAAWWWW Mister Kaydens face at the end spoked magnitudes, bet he's hella proud of Jiwoo. Thank you for the release, for those of you concern about the quality just suck it up and pay for the official translation. I've been purchasing the chapters since May 2019 and will continue to do so every Monday night despite having read these translations first being that I want to support the author and second because the official translation will always have better quality. So yea zip it, you don't have to donate if you don't want to and if you do all they're asking for is donations for new chapters which totals 50 cents per chapter per week. So ehh stop being entitled greedy slobs.

Supporter
... Go check the app again, you see those three blacked out chapters with a clock labeled as fast pass, what do you think those are? When you do realize I really hope you feel embarrassed to the point that on random days this pops in your head and get embarrassed all over again. @appledog

@Amairani are you brain dead. Chapters are ultimately free. Holy fuck you are stupid as fuck. How does it feel to be sub 50 IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread