Eleceed - Ch. 121

I agree with appledog, the quality definitely felt better. Thank you for making the effort.

Also I don't know how Kayden expects to save up enough energy to turn back into a full time human if he keeps using it to mouth off at people when they get in his student's face lol. That's what makes him so loveable though. I still don't understand the justification for how it's possible to turn into a cat with his powers in the first place but he's adorable as a fat cat so I don't even care really.

I think Kayden is already have so much energy to transform him self to human form. But he choose to be a cat for a while so that he can be lazy around....

@brokenglish Oh I know. I'm the first to call out shitty TLs as I did with them before, but compared to the terrible rewrites we got before in comparisons this was much better. As long as people make an effort to genuinely improve themselves I won't shit on them.

Thanks for the chapter <3 .
Ok, the translation was better than previous chapters, but the translator must have known that some names are different, ex: "the association" is "the union" since a lot of previous chapters.

OMG THIS GOT ME SO HYPED UP TY KAYDEN FOR STEPPING UP FOR JIWOO AHH I LOVE ELCEED TOO MUCH

@Loonila205 everyone’s been into shady stuff in their world, heck, from the perspective of others, what Shinwa’s affiliation with Jiwoo and Kayden is pretty shady too. But not everyone can both be shady and still remain a decent human being. He isn’t arrogant despite his stature, respects the authority of others, genuinely cares for Sucheon, and he’s been shown to overall not be the same crap his father and brother are.

yeessss we get to see kayden's sexy ass again😩🙏🙏🙏 btw the grammar was a lot better in this chapter ty!!

We all know that the representative of Baekdu was trying to act tough, but was low key shitting his pants 😂

Users who are viewing this thread