Eleceed - Ch. 125

UGHHH THE CLIFF 😭

fck sucheon's father btw, someone kill him for me 😠

Cue flashback to the very beginning of the series and the reason why Kayden was forced to transfer his soul(?) into a cat's body in the first place O.O

@alkossovsky it's either one of those people who hunted and gang up Kai or those two were people under Seunchoen(?)'s dad just like Klein brothers whose obeyed him too (and the rip grandpa) but those two have bloody relarionship with Kai (like there's lot of enemies and they might not be the one who gang up him)

Still, they're pretty birdbrain or a pure sadistic psycho who like to beat the weak and inflict pain to the target (like one is muscle-head and the other is lack of oxygen failed at staying hydrated). There's phone, if Jiwoo didn't want to answer them, they should just go with his phone; he's outed and one of them believed Kai was a prideful guy plus this was one and only student. If they didn't think about it, I believe they just wanted to torture MC and brought up to Kai that he had lousy student with betrayal characteristic and loose lips; didn't they hope MC was outed before they found Kai to make him a vulnerable hostage? I'm sure they would make MC unconscious again :"(

Aggregator gang
Oh boy... I hope they don't torture him until his hair turn pure white like a certain MC from a certain manga alright....But then again, that might be interesting to see.

Jiwoo can't take a break, he's going on the Luffy path where he's going to be beaten up all the time

I'm wishing that Sucheon's uncle will oust his brother. Please, author, hear my wish. I do not want that this cycle will continue. Or better if Kai will just outright kill him. Assuming the repercussions won't be heavy.

Uugghhh the cliffhanger just bent me over and did me wrong!!! Why!?

Omg Noooooooo omg I need more 😭😭😭 jiwoooooooo 😭😭😭😭😭 those are some seriously dangerous bad guys. I kinda hope kayden and jiyoung team up 😭 but I don't know if kayden would do that... But still...it would be awesome

It wouldn’t have worked anyway since the Baekdu leader sold his info out. At least by fighting, he can hope to catch him off guard (more unexpected than running away immediately), and then making a break for it.
Also, why are people calling Kayden “Kai?” I was so confused wondering who Kai was...

This is why Kayden should've just wiped out Baekdo, don't ask question just delete everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread