Eleceed - Ch. 126

Poor Jiwoo 😭😭 I'm liking the uncle more and more. I hope his brother gets what's coming to him 😡
Hurry Kayden!

Thank you for the update!

din

Lowkey waiting for jiwoo to start cracking his fingers lmao

Hmm... interesting, I've been wondering if this guy is a good guy or a bad guy. He seems less unhinged than his relatives at least, but he might just be smarter

This is sooo good. Do those f*kers know the almighty fury of like everyone that is going to rain down on them for doing that to precious jiwoo?????? Not only all these powerful characters but us bat-shit crazy fans too? They don't stand a snowballs chance. Yay Kayden talked to jiyoung. Seriously she reminds me of a grown-up Sera 💙💙💙 I am happy that guy stepped in, he's the only redeeming point of his group right now

bruh.... i just feel so bad for jiwoo... i know kayden will go nuts but the fuck they did to jiwoo ;(((

This scene is making me want to reread The Breaker also I checked for the 3rd season release and the author twitted last month that they hope to release it by the later half of this year!

mmm... pretty much sure the next chapter is going to have another cliffhanger ass well, so lemme just wait till this arc done.

Aggregator gang
@Amairani the Breaker season 3 eh ? authors finished their other projects then ? They said they wouldn't release S3 until they were done...

Users who are viewing this thread