Eleceed - Ch. 126

Not quite sure about the details, but this is what I found on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/kzvw5o/the_breaker_season_3_release_news/
@NotLazy

Just saying but, Kayden keeps
burning off the energy that he could use to become human again forever to use it on being human for like ten minutes to save Jiwoo. Kayden has become a very good boi, just from the fact that Jiwoo is dangerously wholesome.

Group Leader
Hopefully Kayden and Jiwoo learn from this don't need a repeat of these rescue arcs right now.
But this looks like a turning point in the story😰

I love it when Jiwoo is healthy, but he kinda hot when he’s bloody too-

How is Jiwoo able to move very fast with balls that big like holy shit

holy shit jiwoo won't be able to move not because of his injuries but because of his gigantic humongous stainless steel lifetime guaranteed balls made of pure steel

I see those people hating on Eleceed and i really can't understand. For me this is the most enjoyable story ever. I feel so good reading it, it's like my moment of happiness every week.

i swear if they have jiwoo remain perfectly cheerful and optimistic with no traces of trauma after being fucking tortured ...

@limabeanC ikr?! I feel bad for our precious jiwoo but....I also can’t help squealing from pleasure when he’s in pain.....he’s so precious <3

Users who are viewing this thread