Eleceed - Ch. 128

Aggregator gang
kayden is so badass!! i hope he doesnt decide to leave jiwoo out of concern for him... but then again staying near him as a cat is also the best way to protect him so he wouldnt leave right?

i had a conversation with some friends about who had the most pride and actually deserved to have it in a manwha, i said kayden, i have now been proved right

din

Well, from darks reaction it seems like he wanted to be kaydens disciple but something went wrong or kayden didn't approve of him.
But i don't understand what last panel refers to, what does he mean by making him move? Something we haven't heard about yet i guess?

Group Leader
I know we all talking about Kayden, but I wanna see more of the uncle lool. He looks like he has a tough life... Poor guy. Stuck between a stone and a hard place.

Supporter
Cue Accelerator quote: " Just because I've gotten weaker, it doesn't mean that you got stronger, right?"

Fed-Kun's army
It's been on my mind, but I'm always wondering who's strong enough to make him wounded in the first chapter, maybe he got ganged up, but still this guy is a fuckin monster so it's not gonna be that easy

Yeah Hyung-nim, be grateful to your brother, otherwise you would have doomed all of beakdu you dumbass 😝 fools pissed off Kayden

Dex-chan lover
Well, guess that means he won't kill the brother and nephew, but everybody else is fair game...

Users who are viewing this thread