Eleceed - Ch. 129

Jiwoo I sincerely hope this is the last time you'll be in a hospital bed and you'll be much stronger in the future chapters 😭😭

fuck man, been punching the air out of frustration, those mofos and everyone involved should all get eliminated :(((( kayden is v strong.... but im still worried abt him and lastly... ji woooo huhuhuhuhuhu my heart

Supporter
...You all DO realize that really good authors occasionally kill off likable characters, right?

How do they expect me not to ship jiwooXkayden like how? They have such a cute dynamic. But the world doesn’t allow awesome Shonen with BL.

I apologize for my fujoshi moment

Dex-chan lover
While cliché, I could really do with a magical healing solution right now.

I think this obstacle is like a little push to the MC´s development. I hope JIwoo gets better TnT

At this point, if it's not KayJi, I believe Kayden will be forever alone :v gonna be hard for him to find someone like Jiwoo, his bubbly personality, his tender care for Kayden, his loyalty, his spirit, his honesty, his softie side, etc. :v his cuteness too!! ❤

I have a feeling Jinwoo might compensate for his arm injury bu using his feet more, and that would help him improve his technique overall.

@darklittle1 if you're sorry, then delete it. Please. That's disgusting. Consider putting that into something like wattpad, where I will never see it.

I cant wait to see Kayden in an all out battle. All the badass moments of him seem too easy for him, but I wonder if the fights are truly easy for him. He might be hiding his injuries like a cat. His condition could be worse than we see and he might be acting stronger than he is. Obv he wont get too hurt but Im worried for Kayden

Users who are viewing this thread