Eleceed - Ch. 130

I have a feeling Kayden is going to give the last of his awakened powers to jiwoo after he uses most of it against that one evil old dude. Just a theory.

If I were to be reincarnated to that world I would like to be someone strong and with a healing ability to so I can heal my poor baby😭😭😭

Omg poor jiwoo , i hope kaiden can revenge him and he can also healed properly 🥺🥲

@tahzib he was running away from the assassins and is about to die he found the cat then he used it as a body

Yeah, bye bye Baekdu ~~~ leader

But hey, I wonder if that researcher would be able to make Jiwoo's body somewhat recover and has higher regen capability above average of user's :7 afterall his goal is to make people weaks could be stronger so what would happen to his daughter wouldn't happen again such as for Jiwoo's case

Kay's definitely going to recover 100% hopefully there's no backlash for sudden overpace recovery (>____<) if would be like rebirth story tho after he finished payback those bastard and turned into cat again to start over his cultivation XD

Yeah, I'm okay because Jiwoo is MC xD the power one of plot armour, silver lining skill I choose you >:)

vice leader of baekdu please tell someone about it please. this chapter is so full of anger and yet here I am crying 🙃

I am curious how he will get his powers back and end up even stronger then before; Because that's how these kinds of story's tend to go. So its not a matter of if he gets his powers back [or gets new ones] but when and how.

I have no doubt in my heart that Kayden would commit war crimes for Jiwoo’s sake. Also, fuck Baekdu, except for the Vice leader, he’s cool

Users who are viewing this thread