Eleceed - Ch. 131

HOLY FUCK I didn't expect my letting some chapters pile up will make me sob so much like this. I'm really heartbroken for jiwoo and kayden :((( thank you, scanlators

This is why Jiwoo’s true awakened power is his compassion and empathy. Sure, his speed and Kayden’s electricity made him powerful, but it’s really his strong connection with his friends and his capacity for caring for others that really makes Jiwoo powerful.

As much as I dislike Dark, and the things he's done to Jiwoo, I can't help a but feel a bit sorry for him. I feel like he has a pretty messed up past. You can just see from his face that he's been through a lot(has stitches everywhere, and one of his eyes is abnormal). I have theory that he's a product of human experiments, like wooin; but unlike wooin he was never saved. Also the fact that kayden spared him hints that kayden feels empathy for him, and doesn't see him a pure evil.

hopefully she doesn't kill or even cripple him. jiwoo needs to take revenge for himself. the guy who tortured him has died, sure. but Dark was the one who captured him, so he needs his proper punishment, by Jiwoo.

Users who are viewing this thread