Eleceed - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
ey7QSV3.png

How does he live in that apartment? wtf. The whole time we're given the impression he's poor (used all his allowance for cat treats), then we see him live in a baller apartment w/ a loft. God damn!

This is reeaally forcing it. People don't call others who are better than them freaks or anything, at least not his ability that is just too underdeveloped. At his level he is just very fast, let's say 2-3x faster than Usain Bolt. No normal person would just see that and be scared. Maybe I'd be wary of him as I'm wary of a very fast car, which usually cannot stop abruptly at high speed, but since it's a super power that scenario doesn't even apply here.

This is reeaally forcing it. People don't call others who are better than them freaks or anything, at least not his ability that is just too underdeveloped. At his level he is just very fast, let's say 2-3x faster than Usain Bolt. No normal person would just see that and be scared. Maybe I'd be wary of him as I'm wary of a very fast car, which usually cannot stop abruptly at high speed, but since it's a super power that scenario doesn't even apply here.
I'm guessing they were slightly surprised, and looked as if they were terrified for a split moment, but when he saw them looking at him with those eyes, he cried and ran away, arbitrary, sure, but you've probably seen it too, in other manwhas.

was this motherfucker really eating a single plain slice of white bread

Users who are viewing this thread