Elf ga Joou-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Episode 2. The Introduction of Elves and Sadomasochism!

Power Uploader
Okay, I was liking it and then I stopped liking it. First of all, there is no point in S&M if the femboy looks like a girl with a bulge. Look at how Dhibi draws their boys. Child bearing hips + still looks like a boy.

And "I'll go find someone else" alright then lmao. Go ahead. NTR threats really make me angry. Story was already crazy, to begin with. Too much dumb stuff to understand all at once. Also not sure how this kind of story spawns in Japan. My brother in Christ, you literally don't have enough population.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I was liking it and then I stopped liking it. First of all, there is no point in S&M if the femboy looks like a girl with a bulge. Look at how Dhibi draws their boys. Child bearing hips + still looks like a boy.

And "I'll go find someone else" alright then lmao. Go ahead. NTR threats really make me angry. Story was already crazy, to begin with. Too much dumb stuff to understand all at once. Also not sure how this kind of story spawns in Japan. My brother in Christ, you literally don't have enough population.
Idk why but I'm into this shit so much

Users who are viewing this thread