Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Appointment 35: Whether Gotch-style or Vale Tudo, Double-Team Manuevers = Art

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the neighbors think of all these naked people going into his home.

Group Leader
@Zugzwane That's true, she was originally Hobi the hobbit. It was changed as of the beach chapter to Kobo, and a 4koma from its physical release confirmed she's now a kobold. I guess he figured a kobold was more fitting, given her selfish nature. They may have also wanted to avoid the legal grey area of the word "hobbit" but that's probably not the main reason.

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Erufuda got really mad when the human (forgot his name lol) got involved huh.

Dex-chan lover
I love how uttery deranged the Oni has become, between her drinking habits and her Mama obsession.

Fed-Kun's army
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Okay, look. I'm going to have to figure out some kind of a schedule for getting them all pregnant, otherwise, I'll just suffer from disorganization.

Fed-Kun's army
I must say, I'm not a super big fan of art evolution with Oga.
When she showed up for the first time, she was buff and sporty with a bit of beer belly. Pretty believable proportions.
Now she looks like she jumped out, out of Warcraft on the Horde side, with tits three times the size of her own head.

Another disappointment after Rahnera turned into a normal human with a spider glued to her ass.

Users who are viewing this thread