Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - Appointment 41: Bulging Flesh Island Returns (Part 1)

Group Leader
@delaire
oURdJhh.gif

@BearGlitch Voice Filters exist, streamers use them all the time to hide their real voices, especially if they don't show their faces on camera.

Double-page supporter
@OniBarubary
I do agree with some of the other comments that its likely a meme, atleast if this pic is to be believed its a guy and the voice on youtube doesn't sound like a voice changer but i dont have much experience with that
http://synecdoche.web.fc2.com/profile.html

@HDMI1 Usually the people who wanna be woman use a voice changer not the other way around, I think you should just Occom's Razor in this situation, it's just a dude who drew himself as a girl for fun

Group Leader
@BearGlitch Unless the woman doesn't want to be hit on or have lewd comments directed to her non-stop while she's working.

While I gotta say all these girls look great with the thickness, i also have to point out how Nao isnt doing the greatest job of getting them in shape so far lol. They all seem bigger than usual. I dont remember a lot of them being this thick lol.

Oh god above, I have seen the wisdom of your ways and my faith is renewed! XD

My disappointment continues.
When this manga started and the girls first appeared, all of them were a mix of buff and chubby, with big, but believable tits.
Now half of them are straigh out fat, muscles like fucking Baki, and tits bigger than their heads. It went too far. It's closing to the level of hentai titles where guys have dicks bigger than their own torsos.

Hmm, I wonder what would happen if Kusahanada drank coffee now, after having that energy drink?

Users who are viewing this thread