Elf Tensei Kara no Cheat Kenkokuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
"we can't shelter those who fled the empire after losing"
What an asshole, it hasn't even been 2 months since his village was sacrificing their people sometimes even kids just to placate the empire.
A group of beast people that fought but lost, is way better then his pathetic ass that only took up arms when he knew he could win.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like waifu #2 is here.
That exchange was kind of uncalled for. I think what happened is that the elves and the kitsunebi tribes both mounted a joint resistance front against the empire - when they both lost to the empire, the kitsunebi tribe fled and hid away while the elves resisted to the very last moment (maybe to also let the kitsunebi tribe escape and hide) resulting to the elves' enslavement (while the kitsunebis continue with some sort of guerilla resitance). That might be why Loreu is kind of holding a grudge against them.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I don't think those villages are actually a normal village, it is probably equal to a town or city in terms of populations, the scale is just too big here.

I know the empire wouldn't be able to dispatch their actual forces but pretty sure they would if the noble that ruled over the region told them that there's rebellion, but I don't think it is realistic enough to fight the empire without numbers backing you up.

Users who are viewing this thread