Elf Yome to Hajimeru Isekai Ryoushu Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Departure

Dex-chan lover
Where are their life jackets? 😎 And what made the mermaid unconscious? I don't remember if she hit her head or anything.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe the wave hit with enough force to render her unconscious? It's the only thing I can think of if she didn't hit her head with anything else.

Aggregator gang
really? just from a little wave the kid got ko´ed? and a mermaid no less....well at least MC went to her rescue, accopmined by childhood friend and wife (who btw how the hell did they know what was happening??? i mean MC was the only one that knew of the kid and suddenly the two of them are saying they are going as well??). luckily one of the guys had a brain in his head for lending MC a boat cuz the other ones were like: what? the kid that (presumably and undoubtedly) injured one of our kids (on purpose) is drowning? let her drown by herself to see if she likes her punishment.

Dex-chan lover
is this the last chapter or do they at least rescue the girl?

Dex-chan lover
@captain_crunch @chenando1 She got washed away by a wave while standing on a wharf made of concrete, it is likely she fell over and hit her head pretty hard. She doesn't appear to have any serious injuries from it but she's also floating in stormy ocean waters, she might be missing a chunk out the back of her head and they wouldn't be able to tell until they actually got her.

Remember: waves bear down on their victims before dragging them off, they don't just drag people away, that's what tides do.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the only time I would have respected the author more, if the mc had jumped into the sea to drown alongside the loli. How long did it take him to run up and down the harbor, argue with the fishermen, and then discuss the plan with his wives?

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking retarded plot point this is, a girl splashes some fucking water on another kid and everyone wants to crucify her. i honestly think the government should just step in and move these people away from the portal, they are to mentally retarded and will end up creating a war with them within a week.

Dex-chan lover
I finally figured out what really annoys me about this manga. The two protagonists act really naive.
Imagine thinking you an underaged unqualified child have the ability to run a school AND conduct critical diplomacy. No, it's not going to turn out alright, get someone who is actually qualified for the job.

Dex-chan lover
yada yada yip yap STOP TALKING DRAMATIZING SHITS PROCEED TO RESCUE THE DAMN GIRL EVERY SECOND IS PRECIOUS DAMNIT. "she's a mermaid it'll be alright" yeaah a mermaid kid body can handle the rough sea waves, its just a fun sunday to her in being violently rolled over and over by waves. hope there's no debris to accidentally hit her head though

Dex-chan lover
The brat kid's at the wharf? Certainly he won't end up falling into the water and need to be saved by the mermaid girl!

Dex-chan lover
c-cancelled? axed?

the thought that i will see no more elf waifus is depressing me

Users who are viewing this thread