Elf Yome to Hajimeru Isekai Ryoushu Seikatsu

Aggregator gang
I was trying to find if the artist made Hentai and was trying to search for things under MIKI Akira until I realized that she was listed as Misa Wasabi on Hentai sites.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this is why i gave this a 10 stars rating:
1_. It has a loli
2_. She's legal
3_. She has BIG breast
4_. She
undresses people when drunk.
l-33385-finally-a-good-christian-anime.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The pacing is bad.

As many pages there are per chapter, there should be more development with the main characters. The MC gets an okay amount, but no one else in the main cast does.

The plot arc is awkward in many areas, either too wordy, too fast, or just filler. Again bad pacing.

Most recent chapters, 20 - 25 are spent on a conflict between the regular people (of the island) and fantasy people and a child lost at sea. That's over 100 pages, fleshing out a side character's arc.

Not the MC. Not his elf waifu, childhood friend waifu, onee waifu, or Government OL waifu. A loli side character. Actually no, the loli get introduced much earlier on, so closer to 150 pages on her.

I get that Japan's (and some of y'all) got a thing for lolis, but c'mon.

If a setting has weak characters, then the scenario and world building needs to drive the story. If the world building or background is weak, then the character interaction and development needs to drive the story. This manga waffles between both and does so poorly.

It got canceled as soon as I started to read. Thanks for the review guys, you ppl saved my time, now I am not going to read it.

Too bad it was axed, the elder sister and the glasses OL were really cute.

The start was... somewhat... okayish.
The end was the definition of GENERIC ENDING BIP BIP BRAIN MODE OFF

Contributor
Not surprised this got cancelled. It wasn't bad, just inoffensively bland and nothing else.

Aggregator gang
@donutholer: This is a 6 to 6.5, really. Some people vote low out of spite, not out of quality. Reason it got at 5.anything is because people were disappointed with the turnout and voted 0 as a knee-jerk reaction. As such, it's always safer to add .5 for "bad" manga and remove .5 from "good" manga. People (fans especially) don't think rationally; they go straight to extremes.

Not trying to convince you to try reading it, mind you. Just that the rating system is a bit askew these days.

Users who are viewing this thread