Elqueeness - Ch. 29

Aggregator gang
Yea it's weird. but
They aren't related.
I get he raised her, but he didn't "Groom" her into being his or anything like that.
Grooming is specifically raising someone to fall in love with you with the intention of doing it.
11 years apart?
Honestly not that it matters too much anyway. But also there are lots of people irl who are even farther apart than that and married.

This is fantasy, don't get too heated about it. It's like the incest troupe too. It's not suppose to make you go
"Oh i want to have sex with my mom, sister and daughter or father,brother and son.
You won't be "Supporting" Pedophiles if you read this. So don't worry. lol.

Well, if he says he's not a pedophile then just accept it. It's weird to date someone you raised from a young kid anyways.

Just like Shield hero. That little girl he was raising became interested in him romantically. SO WEIRD.

Aggregator gang
I really hope there won't be a romantic relationship between the two. If there is, I hope that it is after a very long time skip and that Sherry is at least 25 years old. By then, she should have matured enough both physically and emotionally to be able to decide if she can pursue a relationship with a person 11 years older than her. Really hoping there's going to be a massive plottwist that makes her stop going after him though

Users who are viewing this thread