Elqueeness - Ch. 44

Fed-Kun's army
Glad that we will be parting with these mercenaries!

Double-page supporter
I'm with Redhead on that one tho, he did use his elixir in the fight so he could at least buy a replacement

Double-page supporter
I thought that this arc will be a quick one but it's taking forever

Gotta say I'm totally on Maiti's side here. Having an elixir is a really big deal in their line of work, and they did use it in that fight after all. Rather than being greedy, not doing it is just being dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe they think they don’t need an elixir because they have El, but El isn’t going to be with them forever. I think Mathis is right here. Even non-profits don’t give everything to charity. They take the operating costs for themselves first. Which makes sense, since they can’t give to charity if they don’t exist.

Supporter
yeah Maiti side, the money is probably way more that the family would have receive in a normal system and elixir did show they are freaking useful and could have avoid 2 deaths (or more because you don't fight as well if 2 people are down)

that like really weird to show what append when you lack a elixir and just brush them of some chapter after in a gag

Dex-chan lover
r/unexpectedlightyagami

Oh, so the local government is run by corrupt and greedy dirtbags. Of course. Rai is quite honorable, and made a good step on becoming a good leader. That said, Maiti's logic makes sense; the Champagne mercs did kill the demon beasts and deserve at least part of the money from killing those demons.

Fed-Kun's army
Agree with the comment and I also take the redhead's head. Should at least spare some money to buy supplies.

RIP good story for an electra complex and kicking the guy who brought up a good point about saving some money for the elixers.

Fed-Kun's army
WHY ARE YOU BOOING HIM? HES RIGHT!
I dont like developments like that in manga, they tend to happen a lot, "hey we have a absurd amount of money all of a sudden, lets give it ALL away just cuz."

Fed-Kun's army
Maiti isn't wrong, they don't have to give it all away. You can be charitable but also keep enough money for daily living.

I CAN FEEL MAITI'S SINGLE BITTERNESS.

Go away, normies! Dang couples! I'm not bitter at all about being single😩😥💔

Anyways, as others said, it's better to keep at least 20% for emergency funds.

I hate when the group majority decides for everyone else what they should do with their money.

Cut the money evenly and don't blame anyone nor force them to do the same thing as you or care how they spend their money. These dang fools.

Users who are viewing this thread