Elqueeness - Ch. 69

Fed-Kun's army
Was wondering when these two would meet. Glad I didn't have to wait too long.

Double-page supporter
Haha🤣 no wonder Elrien told him to yell at her
Thanks for the chapter!!

Double-page supporter
Oh god wait until el just casually mentions being allowed to insult her by her crush.

Bahahhahaha, go El darling, you have the floor to insult her as much as you want, it'd Elrien's orders and wish for you after all lolol, Ifrit....loooooollll!!!!

No wonder daddy gave his child the permission to endlessly pew pew pew cursed words. 🤣

Long time no see, great fire spirit.

Thanks for the scanlation

I kinda guessed he would meet someone else after he left Mat' but didn't think it would happen so abruptally.
Now, what will she think of his holy mark by Elrien? She should be jealous, right?

Is the air spirit king the only one actually working in this world? everyone seems to be playing around pretending to be mortal

@Hont91 I'm quite sure (s)he has a human disguise too, for the others, I'm guessing, you can call it a good work-life-balance, as spirit kings, they probably don't need to sleep, so they can do their spirit work in the night, and both as mercenary and as merchant boss you can easily go on a journey if they really need more time for something - considering how even El has no problems with his duties, it's probably not really hard / much work

Users who are viewing this thread