Elqueeness

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish that El would finally accept that he truly is the prettiest princess

The quality of the translation takes a big hit after chapter 64, the English gets really weird. To the point where its often barely comprehensible.

Perhaps i'm a monster without empathy or so...but i really was desiring the annoying elf just drown.
i´m Sorry maybe?

is the manhwa's plot different from the novel?? I thought they managed to easily infiltrate the Archduke? Isana's cousin?'s place soon after they get there?? There wasn't any complicated side quest of retrieving the demon sword, or did that happen too in the novel but at a different timeline?

Its good manhwa, but too much pilosophical bullshit in early of story. Worth to read the plot and just skipping the bullshit panel.

whatchu waiting for elrien, all these people ridiculing our boy just doesnt sit right with me

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second, there is 177 chapter of raw yet 88 on translation, el takes weeks to translate his bullshit

@Hi-Im-kirby why dont you try translateing 4 chapters of the manga and fix the errors made by google tranlate or people translateing it then redraw some of it (if my typeing skills are bad sorry)

Dex-chan lover
@SighSchool not that I meant it like that, I meant that el's waffle takes weeks to translate as he has two lives but no brain cells to think upon, wait he's a spirit made from water so that's why. Not that I was dissing the translation but el

Users who are viewing this thread