Elskar

Dex-chan lover
That's so stupid, honestly if there's something that valuable about them they should be bred like cattle.

The mc is so naive and innocent to the point that she has no common sense and knowledge about how the world works. But we'll see if there's a character development for her.

im about to unfollow this story lol the plot is all over the place i feel like the story hasnt started yet, many questions left unanswered the female lead has no personality at all i can only see a weak and naive girl maybe because she was always been protected by his brother(idk if its his brother actually i kinda forgot the story already)

Damnnn the ML's eyes are wayyy toooo pretty (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻ the Duke's extremely good looking !! Well done Author-san

I'm up-to-date with the chapters and gotta say I'm really enjoying this series. So far there isn't much development, as I've noticed rn the author is laying the groundwork and so its slow-paced (which i like!) so you will need some patience. But I'm really looking forward towards once the story picks up it's pace, and future interactions between our ML and FL, btw I'm really liking the main couple 😍

Chapter 13 and we've barely seen any plot? It's like the author is trying to slowly build up the story with all these background stories first

...but then instead of getting excited I completely lost interest.

I don't mind when the synopsis doesnt give away much about the story; I also enjoy discovering the plot chapter by chapter (like "to be you, even just for a day"; it's really good!). But this manhwa is just unnecessarily slow and dragging. It's like, "The Great Wish"; the pacing is so slow I didnt know what it was about even at chapter 10+. If you're okay with this aspect, you can give it a try. I give up :/

is mc just naive or has zero awareness or just plain stupid idk i only read the first few chapters but she kept on throwing tantrums and cries like it just annoys me

I read this manhwa because the art looks beautiful, but the story just slow and many things not revealed yet. I hold myself not to drop this manhwa but I can't. This manhwa has same story like The Readymade Queen, which is I don't like that kind of story, so... Ok i'll drop this

@kuku_07 she actually self reflects on her action and gets better at ch.15. It’s not her fault she was sheltered and spoiled .... Its also her family’s fault for not treating her like an adult.

I think the latest chapter was the best in terms of character development and just plot understanding lol.

I feel like the duke's reasoning could've been hinted at a lot earlier. Also I do agree it has developed very, very slowly. I've had to dip in and out, but I do think it's worth it. The art is just too beautiful to miss 😅

I must say though I never felt the FL was in the wrong. I can't imagine what it would be like to suddenly have to work and abide by the very species that massacred my family & home?!

You're adult looking, but a child where you come from...like allow it 😬 The FL has been in shock and that's understandable!

And it's not like she was given time to properly grieve or fully integrate. She was dropped in with aliens...forced to do alien things lol. That must be hard AF 🤷🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread