Emilone's Temptation Labyrinth - Oneshot

Aaaarg, this seems really interesting, I hope this gets picked for a full manhwa serialization!

Waaah, I really want to read the novel now too. I wish there was a serielized version!!! The art is so pretty! And I really liked FL's vibe.

I think it's not bad for the first time! English is not my mother tongue so I cannot judge whether everything is correct or not, but I understood the story. Typesetting is not bad either. Good job!

This translations pretty good! There's some awkwardness but overall, very good job :)

yoooooooooo this is so interesting???? i really wanna read the webnovel now but there's no translation (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) thank u for picking up this promo!!

GUYS GREAT NEWS! so i just visited novelupdates like usual and I found this novel being translated. hooray, our hard work was paid off :) btw here's the link https://www.novelupdates.com/series/emilones-temptation-labyrinth/

After reading the latest translated chapter of this novel I realized
1. Crown prince
2. Wizard
3. Duke
4. Priest
They're the fishes but only the "duke" did not make any appearance in this promo... I don't remember how the duke was described but I'm curious.
Also, I have yet to know who the ml is... But the cover is showing a plain looking brunette man with peculiar red eyes.
Could it be.... A DEMON?!

Just kidding, having red eyes doesn't mean one is a demon.

I just randomly speculate such scenario since the mc read a novel where there was a demon with human appearance trying to imitate how humans live by learning and living among humans.

Wouldn't it be interesting if none of the fishes is the ml?
Just like "I'll just live on as the villainess"

@Mamaisangry
I don't like the fishes so far(except the crown prince, not sure if he is brainwashed).
The brunette is probably the ml.
Red eyes might indicate a demon. He gives up that vibe too. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread