Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan

Group Leader
(somehow, chapter 3 is titled "chapter 2", but judging by the ongoing anime adaptation, it's definitely chapter 3)

Fed-Kun's army
God this is comfy. I love cooking manga where it gives the total recipe, and makes the manga into a step-by-step cooking lesson.

Group Leader
@Algoz Anime adaptation of this manga. Crunchyroll simulcasts it every month.

Reading this with Apron Boy (the anime OP) in the background made it even better.

I don't like the serious tone of this universe with the anime adaption, VN adaption and video game adaptions, but I'm truly thankful for any of the dôjin content this universe has been used for. A great blue print with likable characters and without the seriousness of the original material.

Also what's up with the recent trend of cooking advice in the manga world? Cooking magazines are a staple in Japan, but it feels like it's just gotten big recently in manga. Real cooking I mean, not something like shôgeki no soma or yakitate!! Japan, which are just cooking themed shônen fighting manga at the basic level.

When you consider that being part of the Emiya family is suffering, this series is a breath of fresh air. May the fluff continue for eternity.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the cooking is really well done. The descriptions are thorough, the recipes all not too difficult and it all looks damn delicious.

This story is so wholesome and peaceful.

With the exception of Shinji's appearance.

Is anyone translating this still? The raws get monthly updates, but it looks like the translators dropped this.

Users who are viewing this thread