Èmó X Tiānshǐ Bù Néng Yǒuhǎo Xiāngchǔ - Ch. 113 - Demon and angel on uninhabited island. Survival diary, entry #23

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
468
Alright, I'm gonna spoil it for you guys and claim this: sister did not lie to Shan Shan. She said that the process of forming a "contract" involves actions that (are usually) done during a wedding ceremony. Now let's think, what else (except kiss) happens during a wedding ceremony? Check the first couple of chapters for a hint.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
717
That kiss was straight

This is too much! A kiss between a guy and gal??? This needs censoring! Where are the convenient floating things that cover their lips? This needs blurred right now.

Real talk: the chinese government's censorship is so sad.
 
Active member
Joined
Oct 22, 2025
Messages
152
Oh my God I love this manhua. She really believed her. She did not hesitate going for that kiss. I cannot wait until she finds out she was lied to.
(On a serious note, glad these two are finally talking straight to each other. He definitely deserved this after how much of an asshole he was last chapter.)
He was an asshole yes but she deserved it she causes so much trouble for him and there’s obviously something we don’t know about that makes him not trust others so easily
 
Active member
Joined
May 5, 2025
Messages
44
He was an asshole yes but she deserved it she causes so much trouble for him and there’s obviously something we don’t know about that makes him not trust others so easily
Just started rereading this and now that im a bit older it seems as though he went through some sort abuse with either his parents or his sister or maybe both. I still haven't read past this point so I can't say for certain and might even be wrong.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top