Empress of Another World

It's a good read, and one of the most completed ending you can find. Its 129 chapters.

This comic is very average. It isn't necessarily bad, but it's not something to write home about either.
The story is a bit tepid and contrived, kind of boring. It's not really something that drew me in and kept my interest. It seems a bit like the author was copycatting any historical k-drama you could find, which made the story actually feel out of place with the mild European historic setting. Honestly if this comic wasn't completed and ended at any moment, I wouldn't feel left on a cliff hanger, and would have probably forgotten about it with no intention of coming back for updates. I hope the writer learned a lot from this project, they have potential, but a long way to go.
The art is, in my opinion, below average. The characters seem stiff and a bit lifeless, the backgrounds are amateurish, but what really bothered me, to make me say it's almost bad art, was all the tracing and obvious clip art/photoshop inserts that I found extremely tacky. I usually don't feel too critical of artists because everyone starts somewhere and every artist I've read has improved significantly throughout a series, but this artist felt almost lazy. I can't tell if it was supposed to be an art design choice, if was the product of inability and unwillingness to try, or of it was honestly just laziness, but to me it came across as laziness.
The ending(s) were the most redeeming qualities of this comic. All the story arcs were tied off, and character relationships were all resolved as well. The final ending was very satisfying as a resolution of the main character's most troubling dilemma. The ending really was the saving grace of the whole comic, it's not often such a complete and satisfying ending is given to the readers, and it's the reason I will rate it as a whole:
5/10 very average.
It felt like a first project for both the writer and the author, if so, I wish them well as it was a solid first attempt.

Will this one be translated in English? Anyone knw??
I don’t see it translated anywhere.

@Whotookmyuser well this manhwa is the most early isekai romance manhwa. If this manhwa not exist. Theres no isekai romance manhwa now.

I respect this manhwa because this manhwa is the first isekai romance manhwa that i read in 2018..

KC7

I liked this entire manhwa from the beginning to nearly the end. I don't know if it's just me, but I didn't like how they went far beyond the endings. Like 3-4 generations after the main story. I thought that was unnecessary and they should've just stopped before then. Overall, good read and would recommend to those who want to read one with a complete ending.

Also, the way they draw their fingers are weird and inconsistent...

40 chapters of epilogue is godsend thank you author. I will definitely miss this. Will read it again couple of years from now

Users who are viewing this thread